Thursday, June 30, 2005

"Stuck in my windpipe"

Ice cream cones are always disappointing.

It's like having your dessert first then having to endure a steak and chips. I am of course talking about the cone itself. Of course you have to have something to hold the ice-cream part, and it's the untimate in environmental friendliness, but after a gorgeous double cone with flake and raspberry sauce there is always the dreary and tasteless wafer bit to finish off.

I think they should spice up the cone part. They should try and flavour them a bit - or have double-layered cones with caramel or (even more) raspberry sauce in the middle. Or how about making them out of flavoured crystallised sugar - imagine having these transparent cones! You could see the ice-cream melting inside and then crunch away on what was essentially a hard-boiled sweet.

Yeah, much better! But don't even get me started on lollipops - I always get splinters stuck in my windpipe. Those sticks are just dangerous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home